INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — Indiana will move to Stage 4 of reopening Friday instead of June 14.
More businesses will be able to open and larger gathering will now be allowed.
- Social gatherings up to 250 people
- Retails stores and malls at full capacity
- Dining room services to 75 percent capacity
- Bars and nightclubs can open at 50 percent capacity
- Cultural entertainment and tourism can open at 50 percent capacity (Including zoos, museums, etc.)
- Movie theaters and bowling alleys can reopen at 50 percent
- Amusement parks and water parks at 50 percent capacity (Reservation system recommended)
- Community youth and adult recreational games, leagues, and tournaments may resume
- Racing venues may open at 50 percent with social distancing
- Racing at Hoosier Park and Indiana Grand facilities can begin with no spectators
- Charity gaming and casinos may open June 15
- Playgrounds may reopen
- State government buildings open by appointment
NOTE: Festivals, fairs, parades, and carnivals remain closed.