INDIANAPOLIS — It's never too early to start training for the 2024 Paris Olympics!
The IMPD Northwest District shared video of Officers Friel and Huffman cartwheeling at Municipal Gardens in the 1800 block of Lafayette Road.
Officer Huffman asked the kids who had the best cartwheel, and it appeared to be a split decision.
IMPD declared Officer Friel the winner for sticking her landing.
Both officers impressively held on to all of their equipment during the stunt as well.
Officer Huffman also cartwheeled with 13News over the summer and said he likes getting to know the families in the neighborhoods he patrols.
What other people are reading:
- Gabby Petito's family to hold press conference Tuesday in New York
- 1st grader insists on wearing mask for school photo, goes viral
- Indiana identical twins, always in sync, facing cancer battles together
- Indiana volunteer firefighter back home after months-long battle with COVID-19
- Hoosiers sending aid to help Haitian immigrants at Texas border