INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a missing 23-year-old woman last seen on the city's northeast side.
Police said Alayia Smith was last seen Wednesday, Sept. 15 in the 3600 block of Bunker Hill Drive, near East 42nd Street and North Sherman Drive.
Smith is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs 170 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.
Police said Smith has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and has both Type I and Type II diabetes. Police also said Smith has not had her medication and may need medical attention.
Anyone with information on Smith's whereabouts is asked to call Detective Jeremy Gray with the IMPD Missing Persons unit at 317-327-6160 or 911.
What other people are reading:
- Trouble finding child care? Why you're not alone
- Indy nurses say they're out of a job because of vaccine mandates
- Mom says teacher at Lawrence school cut her son's hair without consulting her
- 9-year-old Indianapolis boy in the running for best mullet in America
- 2 sent to hospital after vehicle crashes into Carmel car dealership