INDIANAPOLIS — In honor of National S’mores Day, Girl Scouts of Central Indiana will host its third annual "S’mores on the Circle."
The event will be Friday, Aug. 6 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis.
Local chefs will create gourmet s’mores that will be sold as a fundraiser for $5 each — cash only — to benefit the Girl Scouts. Money from the fundraiser will go towards financial assistance for Girl Scouts who otherwise might not be able to afford it.
The chefs have been challenged to showcase their creative flair in what a s’more means to them.
What other people are reading:
- Biles sticks landing in balance beam, delivers in Olympic performance
- Chuck's Chicago Adventure: Super heroes, plus swanky Chicago hotels and dining
- Ohio singer ends 'America’s Got Talent' journey as health takes 'turn for the worse'
- Families prepare for back to school as Indiana COVID-19 cases continue to rise
- Target, Kroger ask customers to consider wearing face masks
- Pike Township coach remembered for positive impact on students after possible drowning at Geist Reservoir
- Appeals court sides with IU on vaccine mandate, lawyer says he'll ask Supreme Court to reconsider
- Ex-Brownsburg bank manager gets 3 years for over $300K in thefts from customers, 3 kids' inheritance