INDIANAPOLIS — Girl Scout cookie season is officially here!
The Girl Scouts of Central Indiana kicked off the 2022 Girl Scout cookie season Tuesday, which includes a new treat to try.
The Adventurefuls cookie is a brownie-inspired cookie with caramel-flavored crème and a hint of sea salt. The cookie features a combination of chocolate and caramel flavors, and smooth and crispy textures for "a great big taste of deliciousness and adventure," according to the Girl Scouts' website.
Also new this year, Girl Scouts of Central Indiana is partnering with food ordering and delivery platform DoorDash. Beginning in February, customers can order cookies for delivery through the DoorDash app, and local Girl Scouts will track and fulfill orders.
Here are the other ways to get Girl Scout cookies this year:
- Ask a registered Girl Scout how she’s selling cookies, such as through the Digital Cookie online platform.
- If you don’t know a Girl Scout, click here or use the Girl Scout Cookie Finder app for free on iOS or Android devices to find socially distant or contact-free cookie booths when they are available in your area. Cookie booths at supermarkets and local retailers begin in February.
- Beginning Feb. 18, enter your zip code into the Girl Scout Cookie Finder to buy from a local Girl Scout troop online for shipment to your door or to donate cookies to local causes.
The following cookies will be for sale in central Indiana:
- Girl Scout S'mores
- Thin Mints
Girl Scout cookies will be available for sale in central Indiana through March 13.
What other people are reading:
- 'A state of crisis' | Indiana Hospital Association asks Hoosiers to avoid ER for COVID testing as cases rise
- Inside an Indiana COVID-19 testing lab: What happens to your swab?
- Legislators debate bill affecting parental say in school curriculum
- Arby's giving free vanilla shake with purchase of Diablo Dare sandwich — because it's that spicy
- $35 overdraft fees are finished at Bank of America