INDIANAPOLIS — Movie nights are returning to Victory Field this summer and fall.
The Indianapolis Indians announced "Flicks at Victory Field," presented by Indiana WIC and Toyota, will feature three-baseball themed films.
Here's the schedule:
- Thursday, July 29: "Field of Dreams"
- Friday, Aug. 20: "Rookie of the Year"
- Thursday, Sept. 23: "Bull Durham"
Gates open at 6 p.m., and each film will start at 7 p.m.
“Movie-goers and baseball fans alike are in for a treat as we create a memorable movie-watching experience at 'The Vic' through three baseball classics," said Randy Lewandowski, president and general manager of the Indianapolis Indians, in a press release.
There will be 800 tickets available for on-field seating in the outfield for $15 per ticket. Guests are allowed to bring picnic blankets, lawn chairs and tarps to sit on.
General admission seating bowl tickets are $10 per ticket. There are also VIP group and premium experiences available. Click here for more information for those options.
Limited parking will be available for $5 in the Victory Field parking lot.
All tickets must be bought in advance and can be purchased here.
What other people are reading:
- FBI: Motive uncertain in killing of officer at federal building in Terre Haute
- Indiana delays unemployment benefits despite judge's ruling
- Army veteran recovers her stolen SUV, personal items and more
- Maine man thinks he found a bat in a can of Dole pineapples
- 23 new food items to be featured at 2021 Indiana State Fair