FISHERS, Ind. — The Indiana Department of Environmental Management and the Department of Natural Resources are investigating reports of dead fish in Fishers.
There have been multiple reports made of a discharge of domestic sewage and dead fish in Cheeney Creek, near East 106th Street and Eller Road.
Officials are asking people to avoid the area while the investigation is ongoing.
What other people are reading:
- 2 killed, infant injured in Putnam County crash
- Yes, swimming is safe for kids during the COVID-19 pandemic, but crowded pools could be risky
- Grocery prices are going up: Here's how you can save
- Woman attacks McDonald's employees in Ohio due to refusal to mix slushies
- Monthly child tax credit payments start in 1 month: Here's what we know.