FISHERS, Ind. — Attention, future brides!
Sophia's Bridal and Tux shop in Fishers is teaming up with nonprofit Brides Across America to provide free wedding dresses to those in the military, first responders and COVID-19 frontline workers.
The event is taking place Thursday, Aug. 25 and Friday, Aug. 26, but registration is required.
To qualify, you or your fiancé must meet the job requirements, as well as being currently engaged and planning a wedding within the next 18 months.
Those eligible for a free wedding dress include:
- Active duty military members or veterans within the past five years
- First responders (EMT/paramedics, firefighters, police officers, correctional officers)
- COVID-19 frontline workers (nurses, doctors, patient care technicians)
Click here to register for the event.
Sophia's Bridal and Tux shop in Fishers is located at 8966 E. 96th St.
To date, Brides Across America has gifted more than 26,000 wedding dresses through dozens of giveaway events nationwide each year.
What other people are reading:
- FDA grants full approval of Pfizer vaccine: Your questions answered
- Employers in central Indiana desperate to fill jobs
- Why haven't Moderna and J&J COVID vaccines received full FDA approval?
- PSL is back: Here's what's on Starbucks' fall menu this year
- Cedar Point investigation: Metal plate came off back of coaster and struck woman in head; family says she is 'fighting for her life'