INDIANAPOLIS — Any Lego fans out there? How about more than 1 million blocks assembled for a good time?
The Brick Bar, a Lego-inspired pop-up bar, is coming to Indianapolis Saturday, March 19, 2022.
Tickets are on sale now for $22 per person. Guests will sign up for a 90-minute timeslot between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. Children 5 and under can get in free before 6 p.m., and guests must be at least 21 years old after 6 p.m.
The location will be revealed at a later date to ticketholders.
The Brick Bar
Guests can compete in table tennis tournaments and take part in building competitions to win prizes, as well as listen to music from local DJs.
Tickets are nonrefundable but can be transferred to a different time, if there is availability.
What other people are reading:
- Expert: 'Pandemic among the unvaccinated' could lead to worst winter surge yet
- Family finds closure after forensics identifies remains of Peru man found in 1983
- Straight No Chaser releases holiday parody of country hit 'Fancy Like'
- Mom living in shelter is surprised with a car
- Snow storm forces customers to sleep in IKEA showroom