JOHNSON COUNTY, Ind. — An Indianapolis woman died after a crash in Johnson County Tuesday afternoon.
Police said 33-year-old Jessica Lange, of Indianapolis, was traveling north on U.S. 31, near County Road 650 South, around 1:30 p.m. when her truck hit the back of a semi waiting to turn.
Lange was trapped in the vehicle for several minutes until emergency workers removed her.
Medics transported Lange to Methodist Hospital, where she later died.
The driver of the semi was not injured.
What other people are reading:
- At least 5 cars damaged by rocks thrown onto I-465 from south side overpass
- Pike Township Schools closed Wednesday due to staff absences
- Pfizer asks FDA to approve COVID-19 booster shots for all adults
- Paul Rudd named People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2021
- This is the best time to go to bed to help your heart
- Brownsburg firefighters get bulletproof vests, helmets in 'proactive' move