INDIANAPOLIS — A 26-year-old Marion County man is charged with arson for allegedly setting fire to a Decatur Township house on Sept. 7.
Allen Hammons is accused of setting fire to the home at 3214 S. Foltz St.
Witnesses identified Hammons as a possible suspect and evidence collected also tied him to the fire. There were no injuries from the fire.
His trial was initially set for Dec. 15 and he is being held on a $160,000 bond.
Investigators encourage anyone with information regarding any arson to call the Indiana Arson Hotline at 1-800-382-4628. Information can be reported anonymously.
What other people are reading:
- Anderson PD arrests bank robbery suspect
- Services for 7-year-old girl struck and killed in crosswalk crash set for Saturday
- Delta Air Lines asks other carriers to share 'no fly' lists
- House votes to protect abortion rights amid state challenges
- UPDATE: 9-year-old Indianapolis boy in the finals for best mullet in America