MONROE COUNTY, Indiana — A man who vandalized a Monroe County church back in September 2019 will be on probation until December 2022.
Tyler Price was caught on camera defacing the exterior of Old Dutch Church in Ellettsville. After a plea deal, Price will serve probation until December 2022 for criminal mischief.
Price and another man, Gregory Silvey, painted offensive, vulgar and racist messages on the church. Silvey took a plea deal last year.
What other people are reading:
- Netflix show to focus on transition from Butler Blue III to Butler Blue IV
- Among first in her family to graduate high school, Hancock County teen broke the cycle of parents' substance use disorder
- Protesters call for reversal of IU COVID vaccine mandate
- Semis driven downtown by North Split construction frustrate drivers, business owners
- Yes, eligible parents will be able to get the increased child tax credit for children born in 2021