VINCENNES, Ind. — Officers arrested a man in Vincennes, Indiana in connection to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
Jonathan Ace Sanders, Sr. faces two federal charges of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on capital grounds.
Federal prosecutors filed the case on May 14 in Washington, D.C. and very few details on Sanders actions have been released.
Some Hoosiers arrested for allegedly taking part in the riot include:
What other people are reading:
- Family of victims in Peru triple murder speaks out about inconceivable loss
- 1 year after his death, Minnesota remembers George Floyd with celebrations and somber reflection
- Father, baby narrowly escape propane grill explosion in downtown Indy
- Young Hoosier writes Under Armour asking the company to make girls' golf clothes
- Yes, vaccinations increased in Ohio after the vaccine lottery was announced