INDIANAPOLIS — IMPD officers are investigating a shooting on the northeast side.
Police were called to 2435 East 38th St. for a report of a person shot just before 8:45 a.m.
Officers found a female McDonald's employee with a gunshot wound. She was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Police believe the shooter was a fellow female McDonald's employee. She left the restaurant and police found her at another location.
Detectives are working on talking to witnessed and getting surveillance video from the restaurant.
If anyone has any information on the shooting, they can call homicide and aggravated assault at 317-327-3475.
What other people are reading:
- Indy nurses say they're out a job because of vaccine mandates
- Mom says teacher at Lawrence school cut her son's hair without consulting her
- Coroner confirms Gabby Petito's body was found, death ruled a homicide
- 9-year-old Indianapolis boy in the running for best mullet in America
- 'A lot to live for at home' | After surviving massive heart attack, Fishers man wants to help others
- Speedway Parks say TikTok challenge is to blame for thousands of dollars of damage