CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. — The Clinton County Sheriff's Department is looking for a man they said is armed and dangerous.
Police said 41-year-old Matthew J. Gilbert entered a home Thursday around 7:30 a.m. in the 4000 block of U.S. 421 south. Police said Gilbert was armed and attempting to find more firearms and money.
Clinton County Sheriff's deputies and the Indiana State Police Emergency Response Team searched the property but did not locate Gilbert.
Police said Gilbert has a warrant for possession of drugs.
Police asked anyone who has information on Gilbert’s whereabouts to contact dispatch at (765) 654-5563 or 911.
Police said Gilbert should not be approached.
What other people are reading:
- Holcomb calls special session to address plan to return $225 to taxpayers
- Family of man who died in IMPD custody suing city and 6 officers
- Monkeypox detected in Indiana; health experts say threat remains low
- Teen's miraculous survival in Florida building collapse finds purpose
- Air travel is messy. What can I do if my flight is delayed or canceled
- With talk of a new $225 tax refund for every Indiana taxpayer, what ever happened to the $125 refund promised last year?
- Record-breaking 18-foot, 215-pound Burmese python caught in Florida
- Michigan teens spend entire year building WWII era bunker on state land