BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — A Bloomington teen is dead after a weekend shooting.
Police said 19-year-old Sage Pell died after being shot Saturday afternoon at an apartment in the 3200 block of East 10th Street.
Medics transported Pell to a Bloomington hospital, where he died prior to emergency surgery.
Police said the investigation is ongoing, and no arrests have been made.
Police do not believe there is a threat to the community.
What other people are reading:
- Indiana State Fair paying homage to state's automotive legacy with 2022 theme
- Libby German's grandfather reacts to police interview transcript and investigators' call for more information
- Good Samaritan gives fleeing suspect a ride — right back to Indiana State Police
- 'There's nothing you can do to make it better': Police recount waiting with families who lost loved ones in FedEx shooting
- Here's when Hoosiers can expect their $125 automatic tax refund
- Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand
- Indianapolis named in top 11 best up-and-coming food destinations in the US
- Driverless car got pulled over by the police, then bolted. The company said it was by design.