INDIANAPOLIS — Two people were arrested on gun and drug charges Thursday, June 3 at a motel on the east side of Indianapolis.
Crime Gun Intelligence Center detectives and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Criminal Interdiction Unit were led to a motel room in the 2300 block of Post Drive, near Interstate 70 and North Post Road, and found drugs and firearms in plain sight.
Detectives seized five handguns, approximately 1.5 pounds of methamphetamine, cocaine, Xanax, marijuana-THC items and approximately $2,616 in cash.
Eugene Thread, 43, and Katherine Ritchison, 27, were arrested on the following charges:
- Serious violent felon in possession of a firearm
- Domestic batterer in possession of a firearm
- Dealing in methamphetamine over 10-grams (1.5 lbs.) with a firearm
- Possession of controlled substance with a firearm
The Marion County Prosecutor's Office will review the case and make a final charging decision.
What other people are reading:
- Why do some people get side effects after COVID-19 vaccines?
- How do I get the $300 monthly child stimulus payment if I've just had a baby?
- Homophobic slur left on Lafayette couple's Arby's receipt
- Single Georgia mom faces reckless conduct charges after struggling to find childcare during pandemic
- Man sues CDC, TSA and Biden after being turned away from a flight for not wearing mask