INDIANAPOLIS — Here's Friday's 'What's the Deal' consumer report.
Chevy Bolts recalled for fire concern
General Motors is recalling all of its Chevy Bolt electric vehicles.
The company wants to fix a battery problem that could cause a fire.
The recall raises questions about lithium-ion batteries which now are used in nearly all electric vehicles.
Amazon opening department stores
While many retailers are closing brick and mortar shops, Amazon is planning to open some.
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that some of the first spots will be in California and Ohio.
In recent years, Amazon has opened brick-and-mortar bookstores, grocery stores and cashier-less convenience stores.
Plant-based chorizo at Chipotle
If you're headed to Chipotle there's a new menu item.
We are one of two areas in the country where the company is testing out a plant-based chorizo.
You can find it at more than 20 local stores including Indy, Carmel, Avon and Fishers.
The chorizo is vegan and has 20 grams of protein per serving.
Here are the central Indiana Chipotle locations offering the plant-based chorizo:
- 10403 E. U.S. Highway 36, Avon
- 2894 East 3rd Street, Bloomington
- 420 E. Kirkwood Avenue, Bloomington
- 2420 E. 146th Street, Carmel
- 12697 N. Pennsylvania Street, Carmel
- 2260 National Road, Columbus
- 9760 E. 116th Street, Fishers
- 1201 S. Reed Road, Kokomo
- 5320 E. 82nd Street, Indianapolis
- 1560 E. 86th Street, Indianapolis
- 3340 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis
- 4625 E. 96th Street, Indianapolis
- 1002 Broad Ripple Avenue, Indianapolis
- 8702 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis
- 601 Oscar Robertson Boulevard, Indianapolis
- 4645 S. Emerson Avenue, Indianapolis
- 8812 US 31, Indianapolis
- 6 E. Washington Street, Indianapolis
- 12831 Campus Parkway, Noblesville
- 350 S. Perry Road, Plainfield
- 6321 Crawfordsville Road, Speedway
- 829 E. SR 32, Westfield