CARMEL, Ind. — How many times do you tell yourself each day to sit up straight?
In today's Friday Fit Tip, 13News anchor Anne Marie Tiernon went to the experts at Carmel Total Fitness to demonstrate two exercises to improve your posture with a resistance band.
A lot of people think improving your posture just comes from sitting up straight, but it really comes from strengthening the muscles in your back.
Click on the media player to see the recommended exercises to build your back muscles.
What other people are reading:
- Indiana AG prepared to file suit over Biden vaccine mandates
- Indianapolis Youth Commission on recent violence: ‘We need to do more and we need to do it as a community.”
- Riley Kid inspires Westfield football team, community
- Biden announces new vaccine mandates affecting 100 million Americans
- Members of Indiana Task Force One reflect on their time at Ground Zero 20 years after 9/11 terrorist attacks