We're going outside with a team exercise for today's Friday Fit Tip!
These are timed relays of pushing wheelbarrows to a certain distance, while your partner is doing cardio on the sidelines.
This can be done in the street of your own neighborhood — just watch out for oncoming vehicles.
A little bit of competition makes exercising more fun!
See how we teamed up in the video player.
What other people are reading:
- Expectant mother dies of COVID-19 before getting vaccinated
- IU Health suspends fewer than 300 unvaccinated workers
- Local photographer's 'beach body' exhibit expands to Kickstarter campaign
- More than 45 dead after Ida's remnants blindside Northeast
- Police identify man shot and killed by IMPD officers at east side gas station