INDIANAPOLIS — If you're sick of the gym or want a unique workout, ballet could be for you.
Tommy from DanceWorks Indy previewed what to expect at ballet classes and demonstrates how to do temps lié, which he describes as "fancy walking."
DanceWorks Indy is located downtown at 537 E. Ohio St., near North East Street.
What the full exercise in the video player above.
What other people are reading:
- Indianapolis man traveling to Poland to cook for Ukrainian refugees
- Indiana police agencies cracking down on distracted driving
- Woman rescued from Nevada mountains released from hospital, tells family what happened
- Woman accidentally wins $10 million on lottery scratcher after stranger bumps into her
- Thousands of Hoosiers apply to vote by mail