INDIANAPOLIS — The Penrod Arts Fair will return Saturday after it was canceled last year due to the pandemic.
It will be held at the Indianapolis Museum of Art at Newfields from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
During the fair, visitors can experience more than 300 artists' work, five stages for entertainment, roughly 50 artist-related nonprofit organizations and an extensive children's area.
Attendees to Evening with Penrod the night before will get an exclusive preview of the Arts Fair with the opportunity to be the first to purchase art.
All proceeds from the events go toward grants for central Indiana arts, cultural and educational organizations. Tickets can be purchased here.
What other people are reading:
- Student stabbed at North Central High School
- Neglect charges dropped against suspect in death of baby Mercedes Lain
- Batesville boys stop bike ride to pay respects at veteran's funeral
- Camp Atterbury evacuees seek a fresh start as groups prepare to find permanent housing
- Funeral arrangements set for Indiana Marine killed in Afghanistan airport attack
- Driver charged with hitting and killing student at Bartholomew County bus stop bonds out