INDIANAPOLIS — Thursday, Sept. 22 is the first official day of fall, but we still have mid-80s in the forecast in the days ahead in central Indiana. With summer coming to a close, the time of enjoying the outdoors on the patio furniture will eventually end as the colder weather ensues.
Pat Sullivan from Sullivan Hardware and Garden shares tips and products to increase the longevity of your patio furniture so you don't have to buy new ones next year.
Watch Sullivan's full Sunrise segment in the video player.
What other people are reading:
- 'Let's do this together': Indianapolis director saddened, but not discouraged in pursuit to help domestic violence survivors
- Student tased during brawl outside Southport High School homecoming dance
- IMPD: 1 killed, 4 injured in wrong-way crash on I-465 ramp
- Indianapolis man accused of day care shooting has history of domestic violence against mother of his son
- Pat Sajak on hosting 'Wheel of Fortune': 'Getting near the end'