INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center is bringing back central Indiana's largest synchronized light show for the holiday season.
"Christmas Nights of Lights" will be on display each evening from Nov. 12, 2021 through Jan. 2, 2022 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Tickets must be purchased online in advance. There are two timeslots available each day: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The pricing varies per carload:
- $30 per carload, up to 8 people
- $50 per carload, 9-15 people
- $75 per carload, 16-35 people
The family-friendly, 2-mile car ride features more than 1 million LED lights synchronized to traditional and modern Christmas music.
Guests are asked to enter the Indiana State Fairgrounds at Gate 12 at 1698 E. 42nd St.
Portions of the event's proceeds will go to local charities, including The Arthritis Foundation, Salvation Army and Indy Humane.
What other people are reading:
- Police, victim warn of 'virtual hostage' phone scam
- 2 people charged in Irvington crosswalk crash that killed 7-year-old girl
- Riley doctor discusses Pfizer's COVID vaccine for kids age 5-11
- Report: Woman charged $700 for ER visit says 'I wasn’t seen at all'
- When to watch Rudolph, Frosty and 'Charlie Brown Christmas' on TV, streaming this year