INDIANAPOLIS — Mike Gillis, an Indianapolis food blogger, has been helping us "find the flavor," highlighting some of best spots to try around town.
This time, he's not just giving us a taste of the best eats: 13Sunrise anchor Jalea Brooks and he stopped by a downtown coffee shop called Commissary.
If you're looking for more than just sugar and cream in your "cup of joe," you'll want to give this café a try, as they are now offering more than just a caffeine fix.
Commissary is a barista by day and a bar by night. On the weekends, it turns into The Blind Tiger, serving unique cocktails with a splash of creativity.
The coffee shop is located downtown at 304 E. New York St., near North Alabama Street.
Click here to follow Mike G on Instagram.
What other people are reading:
- Live Doppler 13 Weather Blog: Fall colors nearing their peak in central Indiana
- IMPD sergeant facing criminal charges in use of force case
- Indianapolis grandmother killed in apparent home invasion; teen arrested
- Autopsy reveals Gabby Petito's death caused by strangulation
- Southwest travelers cautiously optimistic as flights return to normal