INDIANAPOLIS — With temperatures soaring outside right now, who wants to cook over a hot stove? Not us!
The best part is there's no cooking! Just prep your ingredients and mix them together!
Here's what you need:
- 2 ripe mangos diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 tsp. of sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- Chop ingredients
- Add everything to bowl
- Mix and enjoy!
You can use this salsa as a dip with tortilla chips or put it on top of your favorite protein like chicken or salmon.
You can find all of Emily Cline's tips and tricks on easy snacks like this one and other delicious recipes on her Instagram page.
Watch Cline's full Sunrise segment in the video player.
What other people are reading:
- Live Doppler 13 Storm Blog: Storms, gusty winds bring power outages to central Indiana
- ISP: 6 hospitalized after chain reaction crash on I-70 during organized motorcycle ride
- Armed citizen was not the only person with a gun at the Greenwood Park Mall shooting. The first victim killed had one, too
- Family of Greenwood Park Mall shooter releases statement
- 21 people arrested in Indianapolis-based drug trafficking organization
- Brother of Shay Golden shares what she told him about Greenwood Park Mall mass shooting