INDIANAPOLIS — A new Chick-fil-A restaurant is coming to downtown Indianapolis.
The restaurant, located at 10 E. Washington St., one block south of Monument Circle, opens Thursday, Aug. 4.
The downtown Indianapolis Chick-fil-A will be open for dine-in and carry-out Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
This will be the 28th Chick-fil-A restaurant in the Indianapolis market.
Click here for more information on Chick-fil-A, including menu, job openings and the restaurant's history.
What other people are reading:
- Senate Democrats sharing proposed amendments to abortion bill
- Police: Boy, 6, accidentally shot, killed 5-year-old sister in Muncie home
- Mega Millions announces new jackpot estimate for next drawing
- Eli Dicken honored with congressional tribute for stopping Greenwood Park Mall shooter
- Father sentenced in Speedway explosion near IMS