Investigators: Cigarette to blame for apartment fire

(Photo: Cicero Fire Dept)
Published:
Updated:

CICERO, Ind. (WTHR) - Fire investigators says a carelessly disregarded cigarette is to blame for an apartment fire that displaced four families in Cicero.

Crews responded to the fire around 2:30 p.m. on Saturday at 269 West Cass Street.

Firefighters say fire was coming from the roof when they arrived on the scene.

All four families have been offered assistance from the Red Cross.

No injuries were reported.

Filed under: