INDIANAPOLIS — Robert Plant and Alison Krauss released their second collaborative album, "Raise the Roof," Friday and also announced a 10-date North American tour.
The Grammy winners will be at the TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park on Thursday, June 9, 2022. The concert is scheduled to start at 8 p.m.
Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, Dec. 3 at 10 a.m. ET. Tickets will be available to purchase through various presales prior to Dec. 3.
"Raise the Roof" is a follow-up to the duo's 2007 album, "Raising Sand," which won Album of the Year at the Grammy Awards, as well as Record of the Year for the song "Please Read the Letter."
Plant is best known as the lead singer and lyricist of Led Zeppelin. Krauss is a 27-time Grammy winner and still performs in bluegrass-country band Union Station.
What other people are reading:
- US expands COVID boosters to all adults, final hurdle ahead
- 'Miraculously believed to be minor injuries' after semi-truck crashes into car in Washington state
- Indiana turkeys 'Peanut Butter' and 'Jelly' to get presidential pardon Friday
- Snow much fun! Things to do this winter in central Indiana
- Doja Cat, AJR among free concerts announced for College Football Playoff National Championship weekend in Indy