INDIANAPOLIS — A new music and culture festival is coming to central Indiana over Labor Day weekend.
Indy Festival Partners announced the All IN Music & Arts Festival will take place at the Indiana State Fairgrounds Sept. 3-4.
On Tuesday, All IN revealed the artist lineup, which includes Daryl Hall & John Oates, John Fogerty, Cage The Elephant and Portugal. The Man.
A limited number of early bird two-day general admission tickets, along with two-day VIP tickets, go on sale Tuesday, May 10 at 10 a.m. at allinfestival.com. Additional ticket information and the full artist lineup can be found on the festival’s website.
The festival is a collaboration between music industry veterans Steve Sybesma, Paul Peck, Dave Lucas, and Kevin Browning, who are bringing the inaugural event to Indianapolis as part of a new long-term agreement with the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center.
“Placing a multi-day live music festival over the Labor Day weekend will unquestionably drive tourism to Indy,” Chris Gahl, senior vice president of Visit Indy, said in a statement. “Our tourism research shows pent-up demand to travel this summer specifically for live music, so our city will benefit from the caliber, timing, and location of the All IN Festival.”
What other people are reading:
- Jail officer who helped Alabama inmate escape dies; inmate in custody in Evansville
- Security cameras capture Fortville neighborhood shootout
- Town council presents Plainfield officer with Lifesaver Award
- Jared Fogle's former associates sentenced in child exploitation cases
- Are you eligible? White House announces discounted internet service program
- What to expect when Johnny Depp and Amber Heard return to court
- Parents struggling to find breast milk donations
- Greenwood couple has turned Indy 500 into a family reunion