DENVER — Fresh off two performances at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, Latin music superstar Karol G has a new arena tour of the United States.
Karol G announced Monday her new “$trip Love Tour” will visit 30 cities in North America starting at Chicago's Allstate Arena on Sept. 6.
In addition to stops in New York, Toronto, Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Las Vegas, the tour will visit Ball Arena in Denver on Sunday, Oct. 9.
A Karol G artist ticket presale begins Tuesday, April 26 at 12 p.m. local time at karolgmusic.com with code: AMOR.
General ticket sales begin Friday, April 29 at 12 p.m. local time at ticketmaster.com.
"Karol G promises to make her new '$trip Love Tour' some of the most impressive shows of her career where she will bring to life all the greatest hits of her music repertoire," said a news release from concert promoters.
RELATED: Who's playing Ball Arena in 2022?
$trip Love Tour 2022
- September 6 at Allstate Arena (Chicago)
- September 8 at Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia)
- September 9 at TD Garden (Boston)
- September 10 at Prudential Center (Newark)
- September 13 at Madison Square Garden (New York)
- September 14 at Capital One Arena (Washington, D.C.)
- September 17 at Bell Centre (Montreal)
- September 18 at Scotiabank Arena (Toronto)
- September 20 at Spectrum Center (Charlotte)
- September 22 at FTX Arena (Miami)
- September 24 at Amway Center (Orlando)
- September 26 at Amalie Arena (Tampa)
- September 27 at State Farm Arena (Atlanta)
- September 29 at Toyota Center (Houston)
- September 30 at Payne Arena (Hidalgo)
- October 4 at Moody Center (Austin)
- October 5 at American Airlines Center (Dallas)
- October 7 at T-Mobile Center (Kansas City)
- October 9 at Ball Arena (Denver)
- October 11 at Footprint Center (Phoenix)
- October 13 at Pechanga Arena (San Diego)
- October 14 at T-Mobile Arena (Las Vegas)
- October 15 at Honda Center (Anaheim)
- October 18 at Golden 1 Center (Sacramento)
- October 20 at Chase Center (San Francisco)
- October 21 at Crypto.com Arena (Los Angeles)
- October 25 at SaveMart Center (Fresno)
- October 27 at MODA Center (Portland)
- October 28 at Climate Pledge Arena (Seattle)
- October 29 at Rogers Arena (Vancouver)
Home to the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche and Colorado Mammoth, Ball Arena opened in downtown Denver on Oct. 1, 1999, with a sold-out concert by Celine Dion.
Formerly known as the Pepsi Center, the arena seats up to 20,000 for concerts and other events. Ball Arena hosts more than 250 events each year.
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Colorado Guide
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.