INDIANAPOLIS — MercyMe has rescheduled its upcoming tour stop in Indianapolis.
The contemporary Christian band was originally scheduled to perform at Gainbridge Fieldhouse on Sunday, Nov. 21, but the show has been moved to Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2022.
Last week, MercyMe postponed seven shows scheduled between Nov.12-21 due to several people on the tour testing positive for COVID-19.
The concert is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. with opening act Micah Tyler.
Tickets purchased for the previous show date will be valid for the Feb. 22 show. A 30-day refund window is now open, which allows fans who cannot attend the newly-rescheduled date to return tickets where they bought them.
The Grammy-nominated band has won eight Gospel Music Association Dove Awards, including Song of the Year for "I Can Only Imagine" and "Word of God Speak." The former was made into a 2018 film based on the life of front man Bart Millard, who wrote "I Can Only Imagine" after his father died.
Click here to purchase tickets.
What other people are reading:
- Purdue professor arrested for domestic violence, placed on leave
- Pike Township parents focus on superintendent after staff call outs close school
- IMPD targeting reckless driving in school zones
- What's the Deal: Stretching your Black Friday shopping dollar
- Lawsuit: Baldwin had no reason to fire in 'Rust' shooting