INDIANAPOLIS — (NOTE: The video above is from a previous report on tips for buying concert tickets.)
Singer-songwriter Marc Anthony's VIVIENDO Tour includes his first-ever performance at an arena in Indiana.
Anthony will perform at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2023. The concert is scheduled to start at 8 p.m.
Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, Nov. 18 at 9 a.m. Presale tickets will be available Thursday, Nov. 17 at 10 a.m.
Anthony has released thirteen studio albums across his 30-year career in the music industry.
The singer has won three Grammy Awards, as well as nine Latin Grammy Awards, including Person of the Year in 2016.
Anthony has reached No. 2 ("You Sang to Me") and No. 3 (" I Need to Know") on the Billboard Hot 100, and has had 18 songs in the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart.
(NOTE: The story has been updated to confirm this will be Anthony's first performance at an arena in Indiana.)
What other people are reading:
- Colts fans energized by win in Jeff Saturday's NFL coaching debut
- What's open, closed on Thanksgiving 2022?
- Understanding the lawsuits slowing down student loan forgiveness
- Leaf-cycling: Experts say it's the best way to take care of your lawn this fall
- ‘A Christmas Story’ House goes up for sale in Cleveland: See the listing