CARMEL, Ind. — R&B singer-songwriter John Legend is coming to Carmel in October.
The EGOT (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony) winner will perform at the Palladium at the Center for the Performing Arts Wednesday, Oct. 20 beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Tickets start at $96 and go on sale Friday, Aug. 6 at the Palladium box office, online and by phone at 317-843-3800.
Legend has won 12 Grammy Awards, with his most recent award for Best R&B Album in 2021 for "Bigger Love." He has also been a coach on NBC's "The Voice" since 2019 and is returning for the upcoming 21st season alongside Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson and Ariana Grande.
Legend has had three songs reach the Top 25 of the Billboard Hot 100: "Green Light" (No. 24), "All of Me" (No. 1") and "Love Me Now" (No. 23).
What other people are reading:
- Carson Wentz to get foot surgery
- All the medals the US has won so far at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Ohio singer ends 'America’s Got Talent' journey as health takes 'turn for the worse'
- Chuck's Chicago Adventure: Wrigley Field
- Peace march organized for Monday after funeral home shooting that injured 5 people