LOS ANGELES — The latest "Jeopardy!" champion has now won more than $1 million on the quiz game show.
Matt Amodio crossed the million-dollar milestone Friday night. He has now won $1,004,001.
Only Ken Jennings and James Holzhauer have won more than Amodio, each winning over $2 million during their respective runs.
Amodio has the third most consecutive victories in the game's history. Holzhauer has four more straight wins with 32. Meanwhile, Jennings has the record with 74 straight wins back in 2004.
Watch "Jeopardy!" on WTHR Channel 13 weekdays at 7:30 p.m. ET to see if Amodio's winning streak continues.
What other people are reading:
- Why you might want to start your holiday shopping now
- VIDEO: Bears seen playing on North Carolina school playground
- 'She was always a pretty happy girl': Gabby Petito's funeral held in New York
- Ohio haunted house worker let go after accidentally stabbing 11-year-old boy
- 6-year-old girl who died in fall from Colorado ride was sitting on seat belts, report says