INDIANAPOLIS — Sister pop-rock band HAIM is coming to Indianapolis.
The Grammy-nominated trio is performing at the TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park Wednesday, June 1, 2022. The concert is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET.
Singer-songwriter SASAMI will be the opener for the 27-date tour.
HAIM, comprised of sisters Alana, Este, and Danielle, is going on tour to promote its third album, titled "Women in Music Pt. III," which was nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammy Awards.
What other people are reading:
- 1 dead, 5 injured in series of double shootings in Indianapolis
- Indianapolis woman arrested for allegedly posing as officer during robbery on city's east side
- Adoptable dog 'asks' Santa for 'furever' home
- Pharmacies facing supply chain issues with filling prescriptions
- Northern Indiana foster family of 4-year-old killed after reunion with birth parents demand answers