INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana State Fair is still looking for seasonal employees to help put on this year's event, which runs from July 30-Aug. 22 in Indianapolis.
With about 100 positions still available, fair organizers have scheduled a second job fair on Wednesday, July 7 from 4 – 6 p.m. at the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center at 1202 E. 38th St.
Candidates will be interviewed and potentially hired on-site.
Positions available related to parking, security, operations, tractor shuttles and education are still available.
Applicants are asked to bring a copy of their resume, if available.
If applicants cannot attend the job fair, they can visit the State Fairgrounds’ Employment Office, located inside the Fall Creek Parkway entrance at Gate 6 at the Public Safety Building, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.
For more information on the Job Fair or to apply online for seasonal positions, visit www.indianastatefair.com.
What other people are reading:
- Marion County lifts all COVID capacity restrictions July 1
- Trump Organization CFO surrenders ahead of expected charges
- Indiana police reform law takes effect July 1
- 'Horrified' and 'finally'; reaction varies on Cosby release
- Monthly advance child tax credit payments start in 2 weeks. Here's what to know.
- Children, ages 4 and 10, among latest victims found in Florida collapse