INDIANAPOLIS — Country rock band Alabama and country music star Martina McBride will be in Indianapolis in January.
The band's rescheduled 50th anniversary tour will make a stop at Gainbridge Fieldhouse on Saturday, Jan. 15, 2022. The concert is scheduled to start at 7 p.m.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Alabama, comprised of Jeff Cook, Teddy Gentry and Randy Owen, has sold more than 80 million albums worldwide and has had 43 No. 1 singles on the U.S. Country charts, including "Dixieland Delight," "Song of the South" and "Tennessee River."
McBride has sold more than 18 million albums to date. The 14-time Grammy nominee has had six songs reach No. 1 on the Billboard charts, including "A Broken Wing," "This One's for the Girls" and "Wild Angels."
What other people are reading:
- Why are so many websites down? Amazon Web Services suffers major outage
- Cascade High School assistant football coach among 2 killed in Danville crash
- Plumber who found money in Joel Osteen's church wall getting $20K from Crime Stoppers
- Indianapolis man arrested for allegedly shooting son's football coach
- 16-year-old charged in October triple murder in Indianapolis