Bird's nest on flood lamp sparks Christmas Eve fire that damaged Fishers home

No one was injured Tuesday in this fire on Midnight Pass, Fishers. (Photo: Fishers Fire Department)
Published:
Updated:

FISHERS, Ind. (WTHR) - Investigators in Fishers say a bird's nest on a flood light ignited a fire that did extensive damage to a home on Christmas Eve.

It happened just after 9 p.m. Tuesday on Midnight Pass, northwest of 106th Street and Hoosier Road.

The blaze in the two-story home was quickly put out, but not before it destroyed much of the attic space.

There were no injuries.

Filed under: