A Seat at the Table
It's not an easy topic to talk about, but bullying happens to kids at every age, in every grade and in every school. There is no easy solution to stop bullying, but a lot of schools are making real progress. WTHR has partnered with Managed Health Services (MHS) to create “A Seat at the Table” to offer an open, honest conversation about inclusion and making sure no one eats alone.
Bullying prevention is an important topic to WTHR. A number of our staff cheered up a bullied student with a birthday lunch surprise. A mother from Zionsville saw that story and asked if WTHR could brighten up her bullied daughter's birthday.
Join us and help put a stop to bullying in central Indiana!
Bullying Prevention Resources
- 'A Seat at the Table': Honest discussions about bullying
- Students offer advice ahead of 'No One Eats Alone Day'
- Noblesville students create 'Operation Snow Fun' so no one feels left out
- WTHR visits the 'Kindest Middle School' in America
- 'A Seat at the Table' found a growing movement of kindness at schools
- 'A Seat at the Table' confronts bullying in central Indiana schools