For years Channel 13 has provided you with the most accurate and dependable forecast in Central Indiana, using the most advanced weather technology. Now, we are proud to introduce you to the SkyTrak Personal Forecast.
SkyTrak Personal Forecast is a personalized web page that is powerful enough to generate an hour-by-hour forecast for a specific location. You can use this web page at any time. Bookmark it or place it in your Favorites list for easy access. Most other services only provide weather forecasts for a multi-county region, even when they claim to personalize them to your location. We actually use your address to design a specific forecast for exactly when and where you need it.
Best of all, it's FREE! Now you will have access to data from our own advanced computer model that we use to prepare our on-air forecasts.
Sign up today for SkyTrak Personal Forecast and walk away from your computer knowing how to plan your day!
• A SkyTrak Personal Forecast web page that is site specific to your community, city, town, street and home address.
• A SkyTrak Personal Forecast that you directly link to FREE of charge anytime, anywhere.
• Four Daily updates of your personal forecast web page.
• A SkyTrak Personal Forecast you can use to plan your work or leisure activities.
• The choice of 2 daily e-mail reminders.
• Four user defined locations.
• Severe Weather Alerts for anywhere in the WTHR viewing area delivered to your email as soon as they are issued by the National Weather Service.
• Severe Weather Alert notification and map available on your SkyTrak Personal Forecast web page.
Sign up today and start receiving your FREE SkyTrak Personal Forecast from the SkyTrak Weather Network!
Links to the FCC website to view WTHR and/or WALV’s on-line public inspection files:
WTHR: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WTHR || WALV: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WALV
Individuals with disabilities may contact Jill Pursell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 317.655.5602, for assistance with access to the public inspection files.