WTHR asked all of our reporters and anchors to come up with a list of little-known facts about themselves so you can get to know them better. Here are Scott Swan's answers! Follow him on Twitter and Facebook, and check out his bio.
1) He married his high school sweetheart.
2) He's the father of three kids.
3) He's a Californian by birth but a Hoosier by choice.
4) His favorite high school job was selling T-shirts at the Balboa Beach Company in Southern California.
5) He attended college at Pepperdine University in Malibu.
6) He started his TV career as a sportscaster and worked in Palm Springs and Hawaii.
7) He spent five years as a video publicist at Disneyland and produced stories about rides and attractions.
8) His WTHR Olympic coverage includes Athens (2004), Torino (2006), Beijing (2008), Vancouver (2010), London (2012) and Russia (2014).
9) His exclusive interviews include Mike Tyson, Marcus Schrenker, Henry Lee Summer and John Mellencamp.
10) He rode in an F-16 with the Air Force Thunderbirds.
11) His ability to overcome panic attacks that started in college is now one of the central themes of his testimony that he shares with church groups across Indiana.
12) Hillsong United, Matt Redman and Chris Tomlin are among his favorite music groups.
13) His favorite books include "The Purpose Driven Life" and "Too Busy Not to Pray."