WTHR asked all of our reporters and anchors to come up with a list of little-known facts about themselves so you can get to know them better.
Follow Dave on Twitter
to learn even more about him! During football season, you can also catch him on the Nightbeat at 11pm for Operation Football.
1. I am a Christian guy who loves to do charity work behind the scenes.
2. I jam to Christian music (try the Aaron Pelsue Band)
3. My college sweetheart is my wife and best friend.
4. We have two awesome sons.
5. I grew up 5.4 miles from WTHR and My parents still live in the house I grew up in.
6. I am a private person away from work.
7. I am a hat and t-shirt guy! You wouldn't recognize me unless I opened my big mouth!
8. I find the hair jokes very funny because I am actually a slob! (ask the neighbors!)
9. I have never colored my hair and I spend only five minutes a day combing it!
10. I really love to go boating..a lot!
11. I really love to ski…slalom and snow skiing a lot!
12. I love to go fishing in small Indiana rivers and creeks.
13. I feel blessed to be a part of WTHR in my hometown!