Apartment fire caused by food left on stove - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Apartment fire caused by food left on stove

Posted: Updated:
INDIANAPOLIS -

Indianapolis Firefighters responded to an apartment fire at 4708 Round Lake Road around midnight. That's near 46th and Allisonville Road at Willowbrook Lake Apartments.

Residents were evacuated as firefighters went to work and contained the blaze shortly after.

Investigators say it was started by some food on the stove.

No one was hurt in the fire.

 

Powered by WorldNow