“-Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine: Board Certified Family Medicine
-F.A.C.G.S: Fellow of the American College of Geriatric Specialists
-F.A.A.F.M: Fellow of the American Academy of Family Medicine
-M.A.C.G.S: Master of the American College of Geriatric Specialists
-M.A.C.E.P: Master of the American College of Ethical Physicians
-F.A.C.P.E: Fellow, American College Physician Executives”
Dr. Sam Awada, a family doctor in Warren, MI who practices sports medicine and family medicine, offers tips for improving health and wellness and achieving more favorable results.
With so much health and wellness advice on the internet, it’s often difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. Dr. Sam Awada, a leading family doctor in Warren, MI, provides tips for losing weight and improving overall health and fitness.
- Morning workouts may yield better results. When you first wake up, your body’s catabolic hormones are working at their prime. Your body will thank you for the extra burst of energy you’ll get by starting your day off with a workout. Plus, you’ll eliminate any reasons as to why you may not be able to go to the gym later.
- Exercise before eating breakfast. By ingesting carbohydrates first thing in the morning, you will increase your insulin levels. Your body may become sluggish and unable to burn as many calories as it would if you were exercising on an empty stomach.
- Drink your coffee black. If you need an extra boost in the morning before exercising, drink a cup of black coffee. The additional caffeine to your system will spike your fat burning session to a new level, and keep you focused for the entire workout. Resist the urge to add any cream, sugar, or artificial sweetener. These additions are counteractive to the benefits of black coffee.
- Shorten Your Warm Up. Stretching or warming up before a workout should take no longer than 5-10 minutes. This short warm up session will get your muscles ready for your next tough session.
- Begin With Weight Training. For the first portion of your workout, work on resistance and weight training. To maximize results, focus on short spurts of muscle contraction.
Dr. Awada is a family doctor in Warren that practices sports medicine and family medicine at 30801 Schoenherr Road #100 Warren MI 48088. Dr. Sam Awada and his team of professionals strive to give you the very best in patient care all while offering an extensive list of medical specialties and services.
Dr. Sam Awada and his team of leading medical professionals are committed to providing every patient with an integrated approach to health. For more information about how to maximize the results from your workouts, visit http://drsamawada.com/
Company Name: Midwest Family Medical Center
Contact Person: Dr. Sam Awada M.D.
Email: Send Email
Address:30801 Schoenherr Road #100
Country: United States