HH Gregg employee injured trying to put out store fire - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

HH Gregg employee injured trying to put out store fire

Posted: Updated:
INDIANAPOLIS -

An HH Gregg employee suffered minor injuries while trying to put out a fire at the 96th Street store.

Fire officials say employees noticed a fire in the mattress and dryer area and tried to put it out with an extinguisher.  That's when one employee was injured. 

Employees soon realized the fire was too big for an extinguisher and called for help.

The Indianapolis Fire Department was dispatched to the 96th Street store about 12:40 a.m. Sunday morning.

 

Powered by WorldNow