This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Travel Center
With holiday travel at an all time high, Crystal Travel adds a new program to benefit their members and shares travel tips from Virgin Airlines
Westlake Village, CA (PRWEB) November 25, 2012
Crystal Travel understands the importance of families getting together for the holidays. So much so, they've added a new program which allows their travel agents to get the best deals for their members and allow them to ease that holiday travel stress.
Virgin Airlines also posted 5 travel tips for the holidays that Crystal Travel hopes all their members keep in mind.
1. Airport transportation – be sure to decide on the best method ahead of your journey, airport parking lots are going to fill up early – so carpooling with a friend who’s also catching a flight might be a good idea. Taking public transportation will also mean you don’t have to worry about finding an elusive spot (or paying that parking fee).
2. Keep an eye on updates – by signing up to Flight Alerts and following the airline on Twitter you’ll be the first to know of any changes or delays, allowing you to make adjustments to you journey.
3. Arrive early – as Virgin Airline explains: “With so many people heading home at the same time, you can definitely expect longer lines than usual. We recommend you arrive at the airport two hours prior to your flight if you’re traveling in the U.S. and three hours before your flight if traveling internationally.”
4. Remember those gifts - as a reminder, any liquids or gels in your carry-on need to be limited to three ounces each, and packed in a re-sealable quart-sized plastic bag. The TSA requires that you do not wrap gifts, in case a security officer needs to inspect a gift item. Save that wrapping for the other side!
5. In-flight food – with news that Virgin America is officially the healthiest airline in the country, there’s no reason not to indulge in their highly recommended Holiday turkey sandwich.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/11/prweb10166858.htm
Links to the FCC website to view WTHR and/or WALV’s on-line public inspection files:
WTHR: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WTHR || WALV: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WALV
Individuals with disabilities may contact Jill Pursell at email@example.com, or 317.655.5602, for assistance with access to the public inspection files.