WTHR-‘THE ULTIMATE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND GIVEAWAY' CONTEST
1. Contest Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTHR-TV. Contest is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these contest rules. Employees (and their immediate family members) of WTHR-TV, our parent companies, third-party sponsors and vendors are not eligible.
2. Eligibility. To enter, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of one of the following central Indiana counties: Bartholomew, Benton, Blackford, Boone, Brown, Carroll, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Decatur, Delaware, Fayette, Franklin, Fountain, Grant, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Huntington, Jackson, Jay, Jennings, Johnson, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Owen, Parke, Putnam, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Shelby, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Union, Wabash, Warren, Wayne, Wells, or White. Only one winner per day, only one prize pack per person.
3. How to Enter. To enter, watch Eyewitness News Sunrise each morning at or near 5:15am beginning Monday, November 12, 2012. When prompted to call, entrants must dial the contest line at 1-888-447-9847. The 13th caller will be declared that day's winner. Contest ends on Friday, November 16, 2012. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for misdirected calls, including calls lost due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
One 13th caller per day, for five consecutive days will receive a $500 dollar shopping spree in the form of a gift card, to be used at any Simon Mall property in Central Indiana, plus a $250 Kroger gift card which may be used to purchase a pre-prepared meal for up to 10 people, The dinner is valued at $89.99 and includes:
• One PS 13 – 16 lb. Fully Cooked Oven Roasted Turkey
• Wholesome @ Home Mashed Potatoes
• Old Fashion Stuffing – Broccoli & Rice Casserole
• Sweet Potato Casserole
• Wholesome @ Home Cranberry Celebration
• Two 10" Pumpkin Pies
• Hawaiian Dinner Rolls – 12 roll package
And a family four pack of Colts tickets to attend the Colts game on November 25, 2012 versus the Buffalo Bills.
4. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winners will be notified immediately when they are declared the 13th person to call in. Winning contestant must be able to claim their prize at WTHR, 1000 N. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN. 46204 on or before November 19, 2013.
5. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of calls received.
6. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
7. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. These official rules are subject to modification by WTHR-TV and its sponsors. WTHR-TV and its sponsors reserve the right to change or modify these rules as needed at any time during the contest. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the above sponsors are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
Links to the FCC website to view WTHR and/or WALV’s on-line public inspection files:
WTHR: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WTHR || WALV: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WALV
Individuals with disabilities may contact Jill Pursell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 317.655.5602, for assistance with access to the public inspection files.