Apartment fire displaces eight - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Apartment fire displaces eight

Posted: Updated:
NOBLESVILLE -

A Noblesville apartment fire leaves eight men without homes. The fire started in a house, which had been converted into two apartments,in the 1300 block of Wayne Street around 4:00 o'clock Wednesday morning.

Fire crews were able to put the fire out quickly, and the men all made it out safely.

Investigators believe the fire started inside the attic due to an electrical short. No word on damage estimates.

Powered by WorldNow