Leigh Ann is sharing some of her new favorite chicken dishes that are flavorful, quick to prepare and healthy.
These Lemony Tarragon Chicken skewers are so easy and great for dinner or a snack.
This Balsamic Herb chicken is also easy to prepare, delicious and healthy.
For more delicious dressing recipes from Tyson Foods visit our website at www.tyson.com
6 Each Tyson Chicken Breasts
Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Onion, thinly sliced
1 Can Diced Tomatoes, 14.5 oz.
1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, chopped
1 Tablespoon Oregano, dried
1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary
1 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh Thyme, minced
1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet with lid. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Sauté garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Add chicken breasts and quickly sear on both sides.
2. Pour tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken; add basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Cover with lid and simmer until chicken is no longer pink, about 12-15 minutes, until internal temperature reaches180°F.
4 Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or 4 Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat
2 teaspoons ancho chile pepper, ground
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 can pineapple chunks, 20 oz., drained and coarsely chopped
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine ancho chile and salt. Wash hands. Rub spices on chicken. Wash hands.
2. Heat oil in large oven-proof skillet to medium-high. Cook chicken until browned, 2 minutes per side. Transfer chicken in skillet to oven; bake 10 to 15 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).
3. To make salsa, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; add a pinch of salt.
Serving Suggestion: Serve chicken on a bed of rice. Top with salsa. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 Package Tyson Trimmed and Ready Strips
Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes, drained
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons Tarragon, dried
2 Large Garlic Cloves, minced
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. Thread each strip onto skewer, leaving half inch of skewer exposed at one end. Place skewers into glass baking dish, stacking skewers if necessary.
2. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour marinade over skewers. Marinate one hour to overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove skewers from marinade and arrange on rimmed baking sheets. Bake chicken until just cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.